Our Family

Our Family

Monday, February 14, 2011

Love

Love..... such a sweet word.

How many times have you thought about the love of your life? Well I think about mine every second. Especially now. It is hard to imagine some days how much I love my husband. I never reallu understood what love meant until I met him. I never knew a completely selfless love until we got together. The time he takes for me, to make my day just a little brighter even though he has more important things to do makes me feel so very special. The love of my life is an amazing man. He is thoughtful, caring, sweet, strong, sexy, wonderful man. There are so many discriptive words I could use to describe him. He is everything to me and far to often I take the time we spend together for granted. During this crazy, awful time we are spending apart ( gratis USN : ( not a fan by the way ) I have learned that each and every second we spend together is precious. The time doesnt even have to be spent DOING anything. Just being in his presence makes me happy. That is one thing I miss the most. Just being near him, under the same roof, even the same state is awesome. The thing deployment is teaching me the most is how much I truely love my husband. Of course it is teaching me a few other lessons like I really can do this, I can depend on myself and some amazing friends, and that there is more to me than I even knew. It amazes me sometimes the things I am capable of when forced to. I guess we all get surprised by that sometimes. I knew I could do somethings but now I can do anything I set my mind to. It is a very liberating feeling. Knowing that you can do anything you set your mind to can give you the courage to carry on until you dont have to do it by yourself again. I enjoy being independant, however I chose to be half of a team. The other half of my team is also the other half of my heart. That half that lifts me up and tells me I am beautiful even when I feel horrible. The best half of me. The half that makes sense of things when I cant see past the clouds. The half that makes me laugh even when I feel like the world is crashing down. My sweet man takes the absolute best care of me. I only hope that at some point in our life together I can return half of what he gives to me. The best part of marrying your best friend in my humble opinion is getting to spend the rest of your life with that person. My best friend and husband make my world a whole lot brighter. I dont know that there are ever enough words to thank him for everything he has done for me and does for me everyday but I hope I can show him everyday how much his love means to me. The best time of my life is spending time with him and our beautiful family.

My dear sweet husband,
 Thank you for everything you do for me. You make my world a better place. My life began when we met. You make me the happiest woman in the world every single day. I love that you can do that even when you cant always be here. Side by side or seperated by half the world, I feel close to you everyday. You always live in my heart. You are the best husband a woman could ask for and I am so very lucky you chose me to be your wife. You mean the world to me and I hope that I can show you each day how much your love means to me. You are my husband, my lover, my best friend, and my hero. I make it through each day because of your love. You keep me strong and lift me up.I will spend everyday of the rest of my life showing you how much I love you. Thank you for being my husband!

1 comment: